Sunday, October 15, 2017

MillerMine is Live!



Hello! This is my new blog and site, dedicated to Crypto Mining. I will document my work in mining a number of currencies, including Bitcoin and Litecoin. I am considering others, such as DASH and other altcoins.

I am already signed up for 5 TH/s of Bitcoin mining at Genesis Mining. It will start around October 31. I am shopping for ASIC Miners, and hope to have my first (or more!) by December 31.

I will also document all the different aspects of my mining projects, including hardware costs, electricity costs, pool costs, etc.

This is also the place where I will post links to news, articles and tips for how to make your mining as profitable as possible.

Thank you for viewing my new site! I hope that you find it useful!

millerfilm is ON!  Facebook   Twitter   Google+

1 comment:

  1. I have good experiences with genesis mining. I had a break even in 5 months. From there on it was purely profit...

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Libra Crypto - The Highlights

Article:  Libra’s Whitepaper: All you Need to Кnow on Facebook’s Cryptocurrency - AirdropAlert Like any Whitepaper, the one for Facebo...